Something I'll never get

So I doing an archive challenge of just killing survivors simple enough just your basic grind challenge but if a survivor DCs(NOT PROMPTING DCING) it doesn't count as a kill but when a killer DCs it counts as an escape. That doesn't make sense then even then there are achievements that require you to kill survivors by X amount either sacrifices or simply by hand like Blood on face but just because one survivor DCs no I have to try again then it makes no sense why to have the achievement. Speaking of Mori based achievements like Blood on face will those be changed since Moris are now useless how am I supposed to get the achievement if I can only kill one survivor now(I already have the achievement but well its for the new comers) even evil incarcerated technically he can't kill by hand since that's a mori and well moris are none existent now.

Comments

  • Those will likely be changed if the Mori update goes through.

  • let's look at it from the watsonian perspective:

    A killer somehow noped out of a trial, meaning they're depriving the entity of its meal. survivors return to the campfire, killer gets punished.

    A survivor that isn't sacrificed is the same to the entity as one bleeding out or getting mori'd: again, no nomnoms.