Darker screen on the Switch after update
Hi, my main screens seem to be darker after the update. Before I report it, can anyone else provide a screenshot of theirs so I know I'm not just imagining things? I haven't tried to play a game yet so I don't know if it'll be darker in there too, and I don't really want to try and possibly have to DC. My brightness settings are at 100%, and I'm on the handheld Switch. The loading screens are fine and same as always. Thanks for any help


Comments
It's pretty dark on the Playstation consoles as well now, mostly just on the menu screens
Thanks for the info. I might try play a game soon then if it's just the menu screens. It's pretty uncomfortable on the eyes, I hope they change it back
i noticed it on PC as well. so i think its a general bug
Yep, darker on PS5 for sure.
The menus looked darker for me on PC as well, was honestly kinda hard to look at without straining my eyes.
Everything looked fine in an actual match though.
Thanks guys! So not just me or the Switch. As long as it doesn't affect the actual gameplay I'm cool with it ๐ (for now)