Game Randomly Disconnects From Host on RPD (PC)

I'm not entirely sure if it's RPD or what, but in the last two days that I got the RPD map I got a disconnect from host error while playing both killer and survivor.

The match was still going on and the killer did NOT DC.

I also get a matchmaking ban for this too.

Step 1: Play RPD for at least 5 mins

Step 2: Crash

DeadByDaylight   10_11_2022 9_20_33 PM.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Update: It happened on Yamaoka too

  • Happens on all platforms and all maps, it's on their end because my network is totally fine when the error happens

    We should not be receiving any DC penalties for this, doesn't seem fair

  • @Tsukah said:

    Happens on all platforms and all maps, it's on their end because my network is totally fine when the error happens

    We should not be receiving any DC penalties for this, doesn't seem fair

    I agree, it's one of the most annoying things. It's happened again just now for me.

  • Happened to a buddy on RPD after unhooking also. around 5m into the game