Buff territory imperative

Was watching a hybrid panda vid and he pointed out how odd you have to be 32 meters away from the basment which defeats the point of a anti basment perk and while I get it's to make you not camp it would be nice if it could be either map wide every 30seconds or 32 meters but not on a timer just to balence it so if people want to run a basement build or use it against over alteristic teams they can at least counter them

Comments

  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Was watching a hybrid panda vid and he pointed out how odd you have to be 32 meters away from the basment which defeats the point of a anti basment perk and while I get it's to make you not camp it would be nice if it could be either map wide every 30seconds or 32 meters but not on a timer just to balence it so if people want to run a basement build or use it against over alteristic teams they can at least counter them

    I don't think we'll see any perk that is currently under-used due to lack of power being reworked for any other reasons than coding incentives (like BT in relation to Deep Wounds).

    If it were to be changed, then that'd likely happen through a general perk-rework incentive where all under-used perks get looked at.

    I completely agree that Territorial Imperative needs a rework.
    Not sure if what you propose would actually be enough though.

  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Was watching a hybrid panda vid and he pointed out how odd you have to be 32 meters away from the basment which defeats the point of a anti basment perk and while I get it's to make you not camp it would be nice if it could be either map wide every 30seconds or 32 meters but not on a timer just to balence it so if people want to run a basement build or use it against over alteristic teams they can at least counter them

    I don't think we'll see any perk that is currently under-used due to lack of power being reworked for any other reasons than coding incentives (like BT in relation to Deep Wounds).

    If it were to be changed, then that'd likely happen through a general perk-rework incentive where all under-used perks get looked at.

    I completely agree that Territorial Imperative needs a rework.
    Not sure if what you propose would actually be enough though.

    Well if they just made it map wide with a timer or no timer like alert you can easily make a basement build with it and get a lot of teams and suicides from it
  • @redsopine01 said:
    ModernFable said:

    I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.

    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer

    Yeah, MYC has that little on and off grayed out action when you're in or out of range, give that to TI and it'll work much better. I personally would like an Aura on MYC just to show which Survivor got exposed, that way you won't accidentally tunnel the other guy thinking those scratch marks actually lead to the Exposed savior.

  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
    So give it a buff equal to alert
  • And remove the 3 seconds timer if your gonna go and be greedy or risk the basement alone (unless it's a bubba) then your gonna pay for it
  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
    So give it a buff equal to alert
    While I don’t particularly disagree with that idea, I can understand why some would.
  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
    So give it a buff equal to alert
    While I don’t particularly disagree with that idea, I can understand why some would.
    Oh I know why it would be a campers dream come true but only with the right build for it
  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
    So give it a buff equal to alert
    While I don’t particularly disagree with that idea, I can understand why some would.
    Oh I know why it would be a campers dream come true but only with the right build for it
    Ultimate Basement Build would be:

    Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, and Territorial Imperative.
  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
    So give it a buff equal to alert
    While I don’t particularly disagree with that idea, I can understand why some would.
    Oh I know why it would be a campers dream come true but only with the right build for it
    Ultimate Basement Build would be:

    Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, and Territorial Imperative.
    Nah I wouldant use ag and mg with it take the basement hook bonus and nurses if they try to make a runner out of it if he what I run now though I swap it for whispers or sloppy with my hutress
  • I don't know, problem is that the basement is very frustrating to deal with for survivors as it is. A perk like that at least in my opinion shouldn't be buffed, cause it just supports a play stile that is really frustrating for survivors to deal with.

  • @ModernFable said:
    I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.

    @ModernFable said:
    I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.

    If it were buffed I think it should be that the aura read is while in and for X seconds upon leaving the basement.

  • I only use TI with MYC because MYC gives TI that notification that you're far enough away and MYC makes whoever goes in there a valid target. This isn't the end all of Basement builds but I did have an amazing time with these two, that being said TI should have that active effect when you're past 32M so you don't need to pair it with MYC and you can use other strategies. Of course even if they did that I would still only use MYC with TI because it gives MYC actual validity since you have time to get to them before the unhook and even if they do get out you have that Aura of who it might be.

  • I think 32 meters is fine. 

    It should tell you when you’re far enough away, like how Make Your Choice was changed.

    I don’t think it needs a timer either.
    Ok but it don't let ya know when your out of the raids so that could change and then keep the timer
    I think it could use both buffs.

    The range indicator is more for quality of life and consistency anyway.

    The perk is so niche, making it strong in the rare instance it activates would be fine.
    So give it a buff equal to alert
    While I don’t particularly disagree with that idea, I can understand why some would.
    Oh I know why it would be a campers dream come true but only with the right build for it
    Ultimate Basement Build would be:

    Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, and Territorial Imperative.
    Nah I wouldant use ag and mg with it take the basement hook bonus and nurses if they try to make a runner out of it if he what I run now though I swap it for whispers or sloppy with my hutress
    Yeah, more of a joke build, but it is fun carrying someone halfway across the map to the basement.
  • Also make the perk show the aura of a survivor who starts looting a chest for like a second or two. Would be sweet.