Thoughts on known event cosmetics?

They're kind of growing on me.

zzzzzzzzzz.PNG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.PNG zzz.PNG zzzzzzzzzzz.PNG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.PNG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG


Didn't take Doc for a Breaking Bad fan.

Comments

  • One more for good measure.

    zzzzzzzzzzzz.PNG


  • I love that hag skin so much. Hag is one of the killers I had trouble finding a skin of my liking yet this is awesome.

    About the weapons...I only like (not love) Plague's and Billy's, i find the others horrendous.

  • May as well add the survivor ones.

    xxxxx.PNG xxxxxxxx.PNG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG


  • @GRIG0 said:

    I love that hag skin so much. Hag is one of the killers I had trouble finding a skin of my liking yet this is awesome.

    About the weapons...I only like (not love) Plague's and Billy's, i find the others horrendous.

    I think this might be the consensus. The Hag skin looks fantastic while the weapons seem phoned in for the most part. Still, something about Billy's weapon has a certain charm to it.

  • Despite the flack it got in other threads, I find Plague's candy machine hilarious.

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224831#Comment_3224831

    I think this might be the consensus. The Hag skin looks fantastic while the weapons seem phoned in for the most part. Still, something about Billy's weapon has a certain charm to it.

    Yeah i think it also has to do with the fact that these weapons doesn't represent Halloween lol, Why not giving Plague a Jack o' lantern, for example.

    BTW i love every survivor cosmetic, a bad time to be killer main :^) (except for Hag)

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Despite the flack it got in other threads, I find Plague's candy machine hilarious.

    I think the promotional renders are partly to blame. It's not like the weapons look great in game but the render make them look terrible.


    @GRIG0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224834#Comment_3224834

    Yeah i think it also has to do with the fact that these weapons doesn't represent Halloween lol, Why not giving Plague a Jack o' lantern, for example.

    BTW i love every survivor cosmetic, a bad time to be killer main :^) (except for Hag)

    I feel the Halloween bit. Like, is this what people in Canada eat for Halloween? Gumballs and translucent goop?

    The survivor cosmetics do look nice. As someone who mostly plays as licensed characters it is a bit disappointing that they're for OCs only.

  • I know somebody who is already going to start maining Kate because of that scarecrow outfit LOL. I honestly am kinda sad, I HATE playing Hag, but I LOVE sea monsters! I really really really love her outfit. :/ The Gumball Machine for Plague is really cute too lol.

  • I think Plague has the best killer weapon. Everyone else's looks like rock candy on their default weapon. I was at least figuring someone to get a candy corn type weapon for Doctor.

    I main Felix, it's nice he's getting something that isn't so sophisticated looking.

  • The png texture on Plague’s weapon 🤣