Why doesn't Ghost Face have any meme add-ons when he's the most meme-y Killer out there?
This question will probably never be answered, but I'm here to remedy this issue by creating a brand new meme add-on for Ghosty, introducing the Broken Lens!
Broken Lens
A manual focus lens, broken during a struggle with one of the unfortunate victims.
- Marked Survivors suffer from the Hindered Status Effect instead of the Exposed Status Effect.
- Grants 50% bonus Bloodpoints when fully Marking a Survivor.
A few additional information about the new Broken Lens add-on.
Broken Lens is a Common add-on that replaces the Rare Knife Belt Clip add-on, due to this rarity change, a few add-on rarities need to be moved around. Uncommon Olsen's Address Book is now Rare and the Common Cheap Cologne is now Uncommon.
The Hindered Status Effect granted by the add-on has a power of 10% on the movement speed of Survivors.
The reason for only 50% increase in Bloodpoints for Marking a Survivor (which results in 750 Bloodpoints total) is due to the fact that hitting a Marked Survivors gives you 500 Bloodpoints, and since you're now able to hit them twice while they're healthy and Marked, you can get up to 1000 Bloodpoints.
Hope you like this new idea! Have a nice day.
Comments
A lot of people like to stack crouch speed add-ons along with play with your food to create small face. Probably the meme-y-er-est build in the game.
Actually the crouch speed add-on isn’t bad, I’ve used it sometimes. You’re basically trading off some moving speed for better stealth, so the time you lose moving a bit more slowly you make up for by getting closer to survivors before they spot you or break you out of stalk.
That isn't the crouch speed add-on tho, it's the ######### "loose 8 metres of your Terror Radius when crouching" add-on.
I don’t think add-ons which balance themselves with bloodpoint bonuses are good for the game. I like the idea of add-ons that have downsides that are made up for with benefits that impact the match itself, like Huntress’ Iri Head which limits her to only one hatchet at a time but with the benefit they are instant down. But I don’t the game should have add-ons like Padded Jaws where Trapper’s traps do no damage but he gets some bloodpoints because the bloodpoints mean nothing during the match itself. I’d rather see that bloodpoint bonus replaced with a benefit for Trapper in the match, like maybe those traps reset themselves or he has a lot more of them available or even something like he can get traps out of lockers and the oldest trap is replaced, etc.
I personally enjoy the idea of add-ons making Killers worse for some BPs if they're done in a fun or interesting way (Myers' Mirrors, Plague's Prayer Tablet, Hag's Hand, etc.), but I get why people don't like them, sometimes they just clutter the bloodweb.
I don’t have as much of a problem with Meyer’s Mirrors, for example, since they provide a really big in match benefit, namely permanent aura reading on command. The fact they still have bloodpoints is a little annoying since they’re not necessary to those perks but at least the main benefit is the auras, not the bloodpoints.
He had a meme addon
The driving license, a purple addon that actually did nothing
It's gone now though :(
I remember, good times. :(
that is stronger then base ghostface lol. what the point of playing clown that get 2 seconds of hindered when ghostface get permanent pink bottles that last 60 seconds.
He has an add-on that grants haste for 10%, but it only lasts 5 seconds. I would gladly take 60 seconds of this add-on.
I mean, he can either instadown you, or you move 10% slower but can take two hits.
It's a good one, but not memey enough.
How about:
Should get a few uses out of it per game, you try not to be too obvious but still allow yourself to be seen while in nightshroud, bait the reveal, look at them as they're doing it, and hope they assume that you just managed to mark them a split second earlier than they revealed you. Against solo's you could pull it off on every survivor, twice if they're not too bright.
And another option:
Well we have a killer than can climb into lockers now, let Ghostface do it too, he's good at hiding in cupboards.
the 10% hindered is much better then instant down. I am just saying that I would run this meme add-on over playing normal ghostface. that add-on feels like more ultra-rare add-on. maybe it could be rework to ghostface caught on tape since power reset is pretty low impact.
from my understanding, meme add-on are suppose to be add-on that weaken the killer's power for bp gain. Wraith has add-on called The beast soot, it gives blood-points but you lose undetectable. a meme bloodpoint add-on for ghostface would be losing undetectable in nightshroud but gaining 100% blood points in deviousness.