I almost have 9k shards

The last killers left for me to buy with shards are Oni, Artist and Trickster. Which one you suggest me to buy first? I'll get all of them eventually. But I was curious on who I can buy now. I don't play with a competitive mind, I just play for challenges and for fun mainly.

Comments

  • Trickster already had his dedicated tome, so there's a chance you'll be able to buy Oni and Artist at a discount at a later date, when their tome is released.

    I'd go for Oni though, because of the three it's the one I'd prefer playing

  • If you are on controller, definitely Artist as the others are harder to control. Artist also brings Pain Resonance which is a strong perk on its own and easily comboed with Dead Man Switch. Also Pentimento can be fun.

    Negative on her is that the main counter for survivors is holding w and chases can get very boring even though her crows can be fun situationally

  • Oni. Strong and fun to play.

    Artist is strong as well, but IMO she is very boring to play since the only counter to her when you shut down Loops is hold W, so you will catch the Survivor eventually because you are faster than them, but it is not really fun.

    Trickster is more fun than Artist and also decent, but clearly weaker than the other two Killers.


    So yeah, for me it would be Oni, because he is both fun to play and strong.

  • In my experience, Oni was really difficult to get used to. Other players could hit with insane flicks, where I did not hit anything in fury. That was very frustrating. Oni sure needs some time to learn. But when you learned his basics, he's a real powerful and fun killer.

    Trickster is similar, to a lesser degree. It can be really frustrating with him to get looped to oblivion, when you don't know how to be effective with his blades yet. Quite some map dependence, in low loops you are unstoppable, in high loops in can be very difficult. Indoor can kill you. The least fun of the three for me.

    Artist was the easiest of the three to get good with. It can be annoying when survivors just hold w, but you still can down them with your birds with a little experience. Imo it's really satisfying to get such a cross map down. Most fun killer of the three for me.

  • For fun? Oni, although the camera movement during his dash is weird. And I for myself can't deal with it.

    For strong perks? Artist. Her gameplay is just boring though.

    If you use a controller, Artist is a lot easier to control than the others.