Game stuttering randomly
So this has been happening for a few months now as far as I can remember. Usually, when the game starts but sometimes during chases or randomly during the game, my game will literally freeze for half a second. I have asked survivors I met throughout my solo q games and they have been experiencing this issue as well. Its not a hardware issue, running a 3080 and 5950x with ssd. My question is ######### is wrong with the game and are the devs working on a solution because this has affected my chases causing me to get hit when I would otherwise not have gotten hit. Besides that, its just annoying af.
Comments
Its from how horribly optimized the game is. I'm surprised they haven't fixed it since the game first came out.
@Brimp Right? I want an answer from the team besides something like "we are working on this" or "it's a known issue."