Enhanced Edition: If BHVR made "The Walking Dead" chapter, what would you prefer it to be based on?

If you had to choose...

AMC's The Walking Dead:

image.png image.png image.png image.png


Telltale's The Walking Dead:

image.png image.png image.png image.png


Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead:

image.png image.png image.png image.png

(Cyberpunk music plays in the background.)

Comments

  • I need Lee and Clementine as survivor!

  • I got mixed feelings about this. I know the Walking Dead because of the AMC show, so I'm biased towards basing it off of that. But I haven't been a fan of the show since you know who died so brutally from the baseball bat. I tried to keep watching, but I just couldn't stay interested. So while I still like Rick, Glenn, and Darryl and would be happy to play them, I wouldn't want a Walking Dead Chapter over another licensed chapter.

  • lee as survivor, 1 random zombie as killer. it can move at 2m/s and have no lunge, which sounds weak, but is true to the walkers in twd