Wraith - Shadow nerfed when?

Just played Wraith for the first time in ages since the nerf from coming out of stealth and hitting...

Wraith used to be able to push up against the survivor with a flashlight whilst uncloaking and not get burnt, the survivor can slowly back away and burn you making Wraiths power almost pointless with a flashlight!

When did this shadow nerf happen?

Comments

  • Not sure. I never tried that. I do remember though Wraith getting shadow nerfed in that his Shadow Dance add-on lost its locker opening speed.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Not sure. I never tried that. I do remember though Wraith getting shadow nerfed in that his Shadow Dance add-on lost its locker opening speed.

    Iirc I think that nerf was even mentioned as an unintended feature in the patch notes' bug section lmao (even tho it was mentioned in the description of the add-on)

  • Hmm did not know that was a thing. I always just baited coming uncloaked so that way they would waste all their flashlight battery, and then I'd get a free hit

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Hmm did not know that was a thing. I always just baited coming uncloaked so that way they would waste all their flashlight battery, and then I'd get a free hit

    Takes too much time hiding and back and forth and always down some corridor.

    Find it wrong as survivors can use their flashlights at a distance but the only defence for Wraith is to give them a head start or previously push up against them. Sad

  • Other than the lunge after coming out of cloak and all seeing add-on nerf wraith didn't get any nerfs