Making progress at least

4A1377B6-02FA-43DA-A4A6-7525A0FAF162.png

The shiny iridescent icon looks great, but I still have a long way to go to get my love to P100. I really feel like I should be higher but taking a 3-week break from the game and not playing it as much as I should be is causing this delay. The bronze 2 grade I have 3 days before grade reset explains it lol.

Comments

  • You got this.... Just keep grinding (sad to type it)

    I can't play right now so I don't know where I am at this point... LOL

    ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • I respect the grind, but the current meta absolutely kills my motivation to play the game.

  • Better then where I'm at I only have her at P10๐Ÿ˜’

    But then again I been on a long break should be getting back to the good old grind this Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜’

  • My best character is only a 10. XD I really have have been working on getting everyone to level 1.