My Legion Experience (3 matches) (PS4)
So I finally started him after saving up bloodpoints.
I am Rank 1 killer on PS4. I used a mori 1 time. Survivor Pudding 2 times. (3 matches total were played)
Add ons were the same every time. YELLOW - I used the tape and the ruler. YELLOW
Perks were.... Remember Me II, Third Seal III, Sloppy Butcher II and Discordance II
Fairly weaker perks on him I think.
THe last match I had Mad Grit II instead of Third Seal.
I know it's 3 matches, but I didn't play him on the PTB, and only watched youtube videos yesterday and on the PTB. 0 experience playing him myself.
1st match I had a mori which helped greatly. I got all 4. 3 gens were left. MacMillian Map
2nd match was more difficult as I kept missing my frenzy attacks. I got juked a bit here. Not used to it at all. 3 died, 1 tbagged at the gate of course. Mother's Dwelling
3rd match - This was on the new map. They gen rushed me hardcore. 3 gens went off after my 1st hook which was quick, but 3 gens popped in a matter of 15 seconds. Not even kidding. 1 person had No MIther. They hook rushed the basement. Which I capitalized on. Got 4. 1 bled out somewhere.
I know it was 3 matches. Small sample, but considering I didn't have any actual experience using him at all... I'm pleased with the 5.00 purchase. (getting survivor with shards I think when I get enough)
My thoughts on him?
He's about right actually. He 100%... no matter what needs either one of these 2 things. Either a 2.5% speed buff to 112% or 4.5 m/s. OR
OR
When he hits someone normally (not in Frenzy) his power bar should not go away. It should be left alone. Hitting someone normally shouldn't take away the power energy of Frenzy.
I think he's very fun, and different. I had a hard time hitting people, and the performance on Mother's Dwelling was tough. I must of been getting 20-25 FPS on that. Overall I'm happy with him.
I used very average to poor add ons... never played him... average perks at best... and did well. Without experience.
With the proper set up of tier III Ruin, Monitor and Abuse, Sloppy Butcher and Noed, Remember Me or some other end game perk...
And with purple add ons I think I'll be tough to beat.
Comments
My logical post gets priority over japanese random stuff...
yep
My guy has similar matches at Rank 1. I'll be posting vids you soon to prove your point as well.
I had another match today, was a bit tougher. The team was better I guess?
I got 2/4. It was in rotten fields, which was incredibly hard to see for Legion.