It's too early
Almost 6:30 in the morning on a Monday...and the sweaties are already at it. ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Almost 6:30 in the morning on a Monday...and the sweaties are already at it. ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
brother if you are playing at the same time people usually go to work you are pretty much way likelier to find these kind of players.
I dont know about a difference in Skill Level, but it is true that you encounter more SWFs in the evening and on weekends and during the day more players are Solo.
Yesterday morning around the same time, I had three back-to-back matches with the most friendly killers who wanted only to help the entire solo queue farm bloodpoints to our heart's content. This morning, however, the killers are out for blood. Not that I mind either play style, but I definitely wasn't ready for a bloodthirsty aggro Nemesis charging towards me like a semi truck that early in the morning. ๐