//
Accurate depiction of Trickster's main event
Especially the knives missing part
This is exceptionally Bad ass!!
I'm quite new to this forum, so I'm unsure if this kind of artwork is fairly common but this impressed the hell out of me!
@Crazed_rebelchic said:This is exceptionally Bad ass!! I'm quite new to this forum, so I'm unsure if this kind of artwork is fairly common but this impressed the hell out of me!
@Crazed_rebelchic said:
You can search my user name on twitter, I drew hundreds of these : D
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Accurate depiction of Trickster's main event
Especially the knives missing part
This is exceptionally Bad ass!!
I'm quite new to this forum, so I'm unsure if this kind of artwork is fairly common but this impressed the hell out of me!
You can search my user name on twitter, I drew hundreds of these : D