How can I delete not sended posts in the forum?

How can I delete not sended posts? I deleted them but they always reappear in the box?

Comments

  • At the bottom of the page you should see ‚Quick Links‘ and below that ‚My Drafts‘

    there you can delete your drafts, top right next to the thread title there is a grey x to delete the message

  • @Mooks said:

    At the bottom of the page you should see ‚Quick Links‘ and below that ‚My Drafts‘

    there you can delete your drafts, top right next to the thread title there is a grey x to delete the message

    I see only "save draft" and "post comment"

    Ah under "My Drafts" at the top menu got it, thanks.

    Searched at the bottom of the site.

  • @Hexonthebeach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3223004#Comment_3223004

    I see only "save draft" and "post comment"

    Ah under "My Drafts" at the top menu got it, thanks.

    Searched at the bottom of the site.

    May be different due to me being on mobile and not knowing the Lay-out on desktop, sorry bout that