I am on the playstation using dead hard and every time I try to use it when I am trying to take a hit It doesn't work and i down because of it please fix this
I suggest trying to get a video recording of what is not working for you - having used Dead Hard a lot today, can confirm the perk is working as intended. Make sure you're not exhausted, you need to be injured and within the window of avoiding the hit, you also can't be in Deep Wound at the time.
I suggest trying to get a video recording of what is not working for you - having used Dead Hard a lot today, can confirm the perk is working as intended. Make sure you're not exhausted, you need to be injured and within the window of avoiding the hit, you also can't be in Deep Wound at the time.
But why is Dead Hards Hit Validation Killersided again? Is this really intended? Because before the Dead Hard-Rework you guys changed it so the Hit Validation (when you press E) is Survivor sided. Which would make even more sense how Timing-Based it now is.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suggest trying to get a video recording of what is not working for you - having used Dead Hard a lot today, can confirm the perk is working as intended. Make sure you're not exhausted, you need to be injured and within the window of avoiding the hit, you also can't be in Deep Wound at the time.
But why is Dead Hards Hit Validation Killersided again? Is this really intended? Because before the Dead Hard-Rework you guys changed it so the Hit Validation (when you press E) is Survivor sided. Which would make even more sense how Timing-Based it now is.