Why do you guys hate survivors?
It feels like you guys just make changes to make playing as survivor un-fun and completely unfair. How are you guys ok with the escape rate for survivors being so low? So are survivor players only supposed to play for the killers enjoyment only and not ours? The changes you guys made to change the meta literally did the exact opposite of what you guys were trying to do. Every single killer uses the same 4 or 5 perks. Same with survivors. The new dead hard is obsolete and completely useless in most scenarios when the killer knows you have it. DS is useless as well same with off the record and iron will. Why did you reduce the speed boost that survivors get when they get hit or add 10 more seconds to gen repair time? It’s impossible to have fun on this game anymore.
Comments
Oh how the turns have tabled the last 6 years most of the killer roster was survivors plaything and these changes where good the only thing they need to do is tune down blight and nurse a bunch and get some of the still weak killer up even more. Oh and maybe come up with a good solution to camping then the game is 100% fine
The big problem I see with tunneling and camping is what to do about it without killing it you know.
Both tactics have its place its just the extremes that make it unbearable. You could slap every anti tunnel perk into basekit and make the unhooked survivor a walking tank and that certainly would solve the problem but you would create new ones. Basekit BT was a good step in the right direction but now you see many survivor that use it do dive the hook and then block with bt and either escape or scream bloody murder when they get "tunneld".
BHVR should first work on a system that can identify if the survivor gets tunneld or if he trys to use his antitunnel offensive.
Maybe we could just make the unhooked survivor invisible and loose collision so he can get away and reset and the killer can hunt the one that unhooked theoretically that would kill tunneling completely
They won't let me kill them :(
I think the game should recognize it because first they will still cry about tunneling but if all official anti tunnel tools turn of its like the game is saying that's on you buddy and second they still prolong your chase with a tool made for something else a tool specifically given to weaken tunneling
Are you literally asking for basekit DS, or a buff to 5 seconds?
Either way the answer should be no, you already have survivors weaponizing the basekit borrowed time, blocking for the unhooker instead of using it to escape like its intended.
DS doesnt deserve a buff or to be basekit because before its nerf it was abused all the time by survivors, instead of being used in its actual anti tunnel design.
So you would consider it tunnelling when you go after an unhooker and get them down get flashlight saved lose the person you drop and go after the flashlight person down them and get hit with DS, sorry no that isnt tunnelling that person should be fair game.
And its totally tunneling when your going against 4 nearly/identical survivors that you can barely tell apart.
I can agree with punishing intentional tunnelling its why i agree with the basekit BT, but there is plenty of unintentional/invited tunneling that shouldnt be punished with basekit DS.
I would argue that if you cant use basekit BT to get to a structure that lets you take advantage of your DS then that is a skill issue.
Old DS was the most used perk to abuse killers and took no skill to use, even more so than dead hard. It deserved every bit of nerf that it got, and more it should be disabled upon entering a locker, turning on a flashlight, or crouching directly adjacent to a gen/hook.
I think it's to make playing survivor harder, cuz I mean you're supposed to be facing an unstoppable killer who will kill all of you so it's obviously supposed to be tough
I don't mind it tho because I don't expect or need escapes lol, only if I have a tome challenge that says so but if I do I'm just going to hide as that's the best way to guarantee escape, especially with sole survivor and wake up
I really like these changes, but especially with basekit Ds, I do think that some maps that are still pretty survivor sided would need to be looked at as well. Then the game would be in a really good state.