Camera angle is locked down when grabbed by Wesker

I play on PC but use a controller.

40% of the time, when a Wesker grabs me with his power and I lose a health state, my camera is locked down and I cannot look up.

This has been an issue since release for me.

Hard to record as I don't know when it happens, some Wesker matches, no issues, but been playing all day, has happened 4 times in the last 3 hours

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • One month later and still pending.

    The Devs don't need to release fixes instantly, but at least acknowledge it's a problem so people feel like they are being heard.

    I've noticed this camera bug only happens when I get grabbed but don't hit anything. I cannot look up, it isn't just a bug, it's game breaking.

    If you aren't going to optimize controller settings for PC, remove the choice.