Large Killers: Pushing Beyond the Current Limits
CONCEPT
Imagine, a giant killer, peering at you from a hole in the ceiling, and he reaches his hand in to interact with you, could there be a killer that completely changes how the game works, like how hooks work, and damaging things, what the extent of how far a killer can bend the realm to fit themself
imagine the janitor from little nightmares, unable to see, but a giant on the map, reaching around for survivors, I'd literally pee my pants, I think adding new killers that change the game mode purely by playing that killer, is a great way to add new game modes naturally. But I'd like to say that I don't believe there should be any limitations if it's at least fun, no reason to be all serious if everyone enjoys it lol
EXAMPLES
Like even think of Chucky, how will he hook? he probably won't right, I think he'd zip-tie people to trees tbh, so that's one way to get around it, but imagine if Freddy Kreuger was even more extensive than what he is now, what if he could hit you, and pull you into his boiler room, for a 1 on 1 confrontation/race, that to me feels so much more true to how Freddy kills than what it is right now
GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS!
but yeah, I kind of wanna hear your guy's ideas of a crazy realm-bending killer as well.. it's a very cool discussion to have
Cheers!
Comments
Would be actually cool to have killers that completely change how the game is played for example I would love a killer that isn't on the map at all maybe let him see the trial from the top and let him send npcs like nemis zombies and let him place traps and stuff.