Ghostface suggestion.

First off I love ghostface and playing non ranged killers, they're usually not the strongest but I still like them. My gripe is actually from the survivor side.

I think the reveal mechanic should be changed. I think letting GF know which direction the person is thats revealing him is kind of dumb. It takes no skill on killers part, its just free info. Problem with it is when you're not trying to reveal him and you dont know where he is cause no terror radius and accidently barely look at him and he knows where you're at basically.

You can only reveal from so far less than 40m if i recall correctly. So this really narrows it down for GF he knows which direction your in and that you're quite close. This especially hurts survivor end game. The counter is dont look at the killer, what kind of counter is that? lol Especially when he will never have a terror radius when the reveal can trigger.

So my suggestion:

Buff reveal for GF, make it take longer to reveal GF.

Nerf where the first few seconds (or some other amount that works) of survivor revealing, the direction of the survivor is not shown or any type of info like that. So if you as a survivor accidentally look at him for a short time he doesnt know where you're at.

Anyway, I'm not a ghostface main so maybe this would really hurt him in ways idk. Perhaps some other suggestion is better or maybe im just totally wrong about the reveal mechanic being cheap in general.


Forgot to add:

This sounds like a mechanic that should be on The Blair Witch not Ghostface lol.

Comments