Could Cosmetics One Day Alter Powers

So I'd like to conceptualize the release of an open throat cosmetic for pinhead right, could that change his chains to wires, and make it so she interacts with the survivors I'm a different way, but the lament configuration stays the same

bounding survivors arms with wires instead, maybe even if it's just a visual change I wonder what's the extent of what a cosmetic could change for a character

Comments

  • BHVR have said in the past that they don't want to alter powers at all with cosmetics. Outfits shouldn't change the gameplay of a killer at all, but visual changes to powers would be neat honestly.

    I wanna see Victor with a top hat.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    BHVR have said in the past that they don't want to alter powers at all with cosmetics. Outfits shouldn't change the gameplay of a killer at all, but visual changes to powers would be neat honestly.

    I wanna see Victor with a top hat.

    Or oni's minotaur skin with a stone club instead of a kanobo

  • Purely visual changes might be fine, depending on how far they go. Altering gameplay even a little bit is a big no-no.