Should Ghostface lose the ability to stalk Survivors that are revealing/being chased by him?

When you think about it, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Ghostface to "stalk" people who know he's there.

Comments

  • Ghostface doesn't need to be any worse than he is now.

  • Ghostie is already a pretty mediocre killer, no sense in making him worse

  • I'll be honest I'd love for Ghostface to be the worst killer in the game (or better yet reworked) but unfortunately nerfing him would make no sense as he really doesn't need one with the state he's in.

  • Yes he should not be able to stalk at all completely, should just be a shape skill to stalk not also ghost face, and ghost face sneaking should be faster then pigs

  • Do you want to make a weak killer even weaker? No, nothing sounds more pathetic than completely disabling a killer's power just by constantly looking at him.

    "it doesn't make a lot of sense for Ghostface to "stalk" people who know he's there"

    It also doesn't make sense for survivors to be hung on a meat hook piercing their chest and then still be fine and run away at full speed, or to STOP BLEEDING from deep wounds when they are running, but that's how the game mechanics work.

  • No, he would be powerless completely.

    The thing what REALLY need to be addressed is consistent reveal mechanic. I don't know if it's me, or my monitor, or resolution, or whatever, but in 80% of cases I couldn't reveal him even if he stands 10 meters away from me and that is super annoying.

    No matter how objectively weak he is, he is one of two killers that I never ever escaped a single time as survivor in my 1300h experience.

  • No, I dont think a extremely under-powered Killer should be made even weaker.

  • By thematic yes, by balance hell no

  • I'd be fine with leaving it as is if it wasn't for how inconsistant the game is about "revealing" him. Some times I reveal him by complete accident and other times I'll have him dead center in the screen and the game ignores that.

    Maybe for now it just should be stalk rate reduced while survivor is starting to reveal you?

  • Why are we wanting to nerf a killer that’s already pretty bad? He could use quite a bit of buffs even. The sad part is that he’s one of the better stealth killers..which just really points out how especially sad most the others are.

  • I vote for doubling the stalk speed when chasing