Two questions relating to the Shrine of Secrets.
If I buy a perk from the shrine can I upgrade it further via the bloodweb the way I can when I get a character to prestige 1?
Can I buy all 3 ranks of a perk from the shrine all at once or do I have to wait til it comes back in rotation?
Comments
Yeah, you should be able to upgrade the perks tier through bloodwebs for that character.
Yes, you can upgrade a perks tier multiple times in a single shrine rotation. Though each tier will be more expensive (I think it’s 2K for Tier I, 4K for Tier II and 6K for Tier III - though I don’t know if it’s cheaper if you had the lower tiers unlocked via bloodwebs)
Just to clarify, because I forgot to mention the detail; Can I further upgrade the perk via the bloodweb if I don't have the character that the perk belongs to?
Like, if I buy lethal pursuer via SoS, can I then upgrade it at will, or would I need to buy nemesis to keep upgrading it?
as far as I have understood it, you can upgrade it for all your characters in their bloodwebs as they have it unlocked due to SoS, you don’t need to purchase Nemesis for that.
Sweeeeeet. Tyty