I think the Swamp Creature cosmetic is really cool but . . .

I hope this doesn't mean Swamp Creature will never be a part of DBD.

Comments

  • I think the cosmetic is the only way we're getting it in game, same way Minotaur and Krampus cosmetics instead of killer dlc for them. It's a bummer.

  • @bm33 said:

    I think the cosmetic is the only way we're getting it in game, same way Minotaur and Krampus cosmetics instead of killer dlc for them. It's a bummer.

    Yeah, I sadly have to agree.

  • Not that it is gonna happen, but I'd love the traps to have a "splash" effect when the swamp cosmetic is used and traps' triggered.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    Not that it is gonna happen, but I'd love the traps to have a "splash" effect when the swamp cosmetic is used and traps' triggered.

    Oh that's a really cool idea

  • Hag IS a Swamp Creature. She was directly inspired by it just like Dredge with the boogeyman. You're hoping for something that already is in the game since 6 years.

  • @Norhc said:

    Hag IS a Swamp Creature. She was directly inspired by it just like Dredge with the boogeyman. You're hoping for something that already is in the game since 6 years.

    Hag is a human who was abducted and chained in a flooded cellar. She was carved up and tortured, and eventually escaped. The Creature from the Black Lagoon is a separate, humanoid species. I don't see where you see a direct correlation. She's also often compared to a Wendigo.

    Regardless, Trapper is inspired by Jason and people still want a Friday the 13th series. There is definitely room for Hag and a Creature from the Black Lagoon Killer.

  • @Norhc said:

    Hag IS a Swamp Creature. She was directly inspired by it just like Dredge with the boogeyman. You're hoping for something that already is in the game since 6 years.

    We have bubba and hillbilly

    I think adding a frog killer is fine

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    I hope this doesn't mean Swamp Creature will never be a part of DBD.

    But this means that we could have Scooby-Doo