is there a limit on the amount of one item you can have?
i was wondering because i am a horder and am at 71 yellow flashlights and wanted to know if there was a cap at a certain number or if thier was no cap at all? i usually save them for events for extra fun. (the same for killer add ons and survivor add ons)
Comments
As far as I'm aware there is no cap. My cousin is a Myers main and I saw him with like 200 add ons, for like two or three of them. So I am absolutely sure Survivors do not have a item limit.
I want to main Quentin, but I honestly really like playing as Jake or Huntress. I only changed my profile picture to Quentin because he more closely resembles Tobin: http://fireemblemechoes.nintendo.com/assets/images/overview/heroes-blue-tobin.png
whom I use as my profile icon on Steam. (I made sure to P3 him first to justify the change.)
i just feel like sometimes when i escape with another yellow flashlight sometimes the number stays the same while sometimes it will go up