Crotus Prenn Survivor Spawning in the killer terror radius

Played on Crotus Prenn. Killer was the Doctor using Distressing. As the game was loading in where the camera rotates around the survivor, I could hear the killer's terror radius. The game hadn't started and I was already next to the killer.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I mean that's possible, especially with Distressing. Even more so on a smaller map like Dead Dawg or Midwich. Wesker with Distressing is horrendous on Dead Dawg, you're pretty much always in his terror radius. Throw on Monitor and Abuse too and it just gets silly.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    I mean that's possible, especially with Distressing. Even more so on a smaller map like Dead Dawg or Midwich. Wesker with Distressing is horrendous on Dead Dawg, you're pretty much always in his terror radius. Throw on Monitor and Abuse too and it just gets silly.

    Monitor and Abuse expands during a chase. Spawning inside the terror radius seems not great for the game. I would understand it if it were on a smaller map with two stories, like Midwich or the Meat Packing Plant.

  • @SackoXA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3219832#Comment_3219832

    Monitor and Abuse expands during a chase. Spawning inside the terror radius seems not great for the game. I would understand it if it were on a smaller map with two stories, like Midwich or the Meat Packing Plant.

    Well right, but Monitor & Abuse's decrease would be negated by Distressing, then when you get into a chase, especially on a small map like Gideon or Dead Dawg, then it gets silly.