Hey devs, I’d like to ask a question and get a response if that’s ok.

I just wanna state first off that I’ve found legion fine where he is so far. I haven’t lost a single game and I’ve gone from rank 12 to 2. I just want to say that I know you guys know better than most people on the forums, you’re developers, I notice no players can agree on a balance decision in the forum, and I just want to acknowledge your experience as a dev and know it must be hard seeing people bash something before learning it. 

I’ve found legion to be fine where he is. Currently rank 2, is his power ok to be used to catch survivors? I try to switch targets, but often find myself either breaking away then following the scratch marks, or using the power to down them while they mend. 

Is this a viable way to play legion? Is this one of the styles of play designed for him?

Comments