Lethal Pursuer blocking rushed actions

Hello,

Platform: PC (and probably every other platform)

Description of the issue: During the initial activation of Lethal Pursuer, all rushed actions are muted. E.g. if a Surviovr fast-vaults a window, you dont get any notification while you see their Aura. Bug is in the game for a pretty long time already and was already reported, it can be quite confusing because I thought during the whole game that this one Survivor had Quick&Quiet.

Steps to reproduce: Killer is using Lethal Pursuer, Survivor is doing a rushed action during this time.

How often does this occur: All the time from what I know.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Were you further than 48 meters from the window when this happened?

    Window vault notifications have a range limit.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Were you further than 48 meters from the window when this happened?

    Window vault notifications have a range limit.

    This might actually be possible, but I dont think I spawned 48 meters away. I will test it in KYF today.