Do we get a decorated Haddonfield for Halloween?
Do we get a decorated Haddonfield for Halloween?
Do we get a decorated Haddonfield for Halloween?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very likely not. Though it’s likely that we get done decorated assets - gens, hooks at least, maybe the fire barrels and lockers as well. And that should be on every map
Thought because the movie "Halloween Ends" we are getting something special.
I don’t think we have ever gotten anything license related just because some movie or anything released? Though often speculated. Only thing I can think of like that would be the RE chapter for the RE 25th anniversary
There is a Resident Evil chapter? ok this is nice, too
There are two Resident Evil chapters
ah I mean tome not chapter, sry.nvm was misreading it.
Ah okay, makes more sense 😅 I was like.. uhm where am I gonna start when someone doesn’t know that there are RE chapters.
the names tome/rift/archive related are confusing though, so I get you