Soo.. when they gonna do something about Boons??

Repeating something everyone knows at this point is how ridiculous COH where and are in these metta, one or two in a match is enough to cancel completly m1 general killer pressure, and now with the genius ideia of inf unbreakable i don't know what they are thinking killer will do. Infinite heal (in area with the speed of a med kit) + recovery (45/22 sec) endlessly when the killer has to workout as a god to injure 4 people and slowdown the game to make some hooks. Well if this was a mesure to stop the drop of players i think ended up backfired.

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    CoH is the only boon that needs changing IMO.

    Maybe they could make it so healing speed is proportional to distance from the CoH totem?

    So if a survivor is just healing on the outskirts, the heal speed is really slow. I.e. the further away you are from the boon, the slower the heal speed.

    I feel like this would make it so survivors have to waste some time running close to the totem before healing otherwise it won't be worth it.

    Idk just a thought.

    OR

    They could make it so hooking the survivor dispels their CoH boon. That way the killer can focus on their primary objective of hooking rather than searching for boons to snuff.

    At first, it not should allow self heal (this is bullshit), the only buff of the heal it would be better then it is now, but still broken because the time to injure is way bigger than to heal, not the fact that double heal existist + multiple meds. Its so ovepowered in many ways and is funny no one talk about it.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218770#Comment_3218770

    If they removed the self-heal ability then the perk would be garbage and it would see about as much use as Boon: Dark Theory lol

    "Its so ovepowered in many ways and is funny no one talk about it." I mean this is a popular discussion topic on the forums, we get a post about at least every other day.

    No one of the Devs talk about it, and only the time this saves of healing IMO is good enough

  • Circle of Healing is the only boon that’s really even in the meta and honestly it’s not even that bad at this point. I’ve definitely seen survivors lose games because they are so focussed on blessing and reblessing that totem when they should be on gens instead, it’s not an insignificant time commitment.

  • @dugman said:

    Circle of Healing is the only boon that’s really even in the meta and honestly it’s not even that bad at this point. I’ve definitely seen survivors lose games because they are so focussed on blessing and reblessing that totem when they should be on gens instead, it’s not an insignificant time commitment.

    I agree it eats some time, but in some ocasions they are well hidden and killers has no way to detect them unless the noise, but look for them along the map is time that non mobility killers haven't to spent.

  • I think CoH should get a slight nerf, not anything close to what most of these killer mains are asking for. Including you. It shouldn't remove the self care ability, maybe just take a tad longer or you lose progress if interrupted like Haemorrhage except maybe slower. Or both.

    And in addition all of the other boons should be buffed. Shadow Step for example should also make pools of blood not last as long and make all pain grunting 15% quieter. Dark Theory gives a 5% haste status effect and lingers for 6 seconds at max. So on.

    Shattered Hope can get a buff too if "you guys" want. (You guys not being Killer Mains, specifically Killer Mains who have problems with boons. I play both roles. Snuffing it isn't a big deal. Plus Self-Care might as well be a killer perk, CoH is just a better version of doing that. While they're resetting at their boon go break gens.) Maybe it also makes snuffing 50% faster and shows the Aura of the boon-er for the same duration at any distance.

  • @RonMan32 said:

    I think CoH should get a slight nerf, not anything close to what most of these killer mains are asking for. Including you. It shouldn't remove the self care ability, maybe just take a tad longer or you lose progress if interrupted like Haemorrhage except maybe slower. Or both.

    And in addition all of the other boons should be buffed. Shadow Step for example should also make pools of blood not last as long and make all pain grunting 15% quieter. Dark Theory gives a 5% haste status effect and lingers for 6 seconds at max. So on.

    Shattered Hope can get a buff too if "you guys" want. (You guys not being Killer Mains, specifically Killer Mains who have problems with boons. I play both roles. Snuffing it isn't a big deal. Plus Self-Care might as well be a killer perk, CoH is just a better version of doing that. While they're resetting at their boon go break gens.) Maybe it also makes snuffing 50% faster and shows the Aura of the boon-er for the same duration at any distance.

    This would be way more decent than it is now, and its not a huge rework, just a playable one.

  • @KblokoBR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218785#Comment_3218785

    This would be way more decent than it is now, and its not a huge rework, just a playable one.

    That's what I'd do anyway. I saw a thread of people asking for Shattered Hope to be Basekit and man that's a horrible idea. Buffing it and slightly nerfing CoH is the call I think. People who HATE Boons have an option for a hard counter, and everyone else has a slightly less effective CoH to deal with.

  • @KblokoBR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218775#Comment_3218775

    I agree it eats some time, but in some ocasions they are well hidden and killers has no way to detect them unless the noise, but look for them along the map is time that non mobility killers haven't to spent.

    Certainly it’s better on some maps and against some killers than others, I’m just saying that overall it’s not that bad.

  • @RonMan32 said:

    I think CoH should get a slight nerf, not anything close to what most of these killer mains are asking for. Including you. It shouldn't remove the self care ability, maybe just take a tad longer or you lose progress if interrupted like Haemorrhage except maybe slower. Or both.

    And in addition all of the other boons should be buffed. Shadow Step for example should also make pools of blood not last as long and make all pain grunting 15% quieter. Dark Theory gives a 5% haste status effect and lingers for 6 seconds at max. So on.

    Shattered Hope can get a buff too if "you guys" want. (You guys not being Killer Mains, specifically Killer Mains who have problems with boons. I play both roles. Snuffing it isn't a big deal. Plus Self-Care might as well be a killer perk, CoH is just a better version of doing that. While they're resetting at their boon go break gens.) Maybe it also makes snuffing 50% faster and shows the Aura of the boon-er for the same duration at any distance.

    I agree others boons should get buffs. From COH I would want the healing be bit nerfed when someone else is healing you under it that is slightly too fast still. But other than that it's fine.

  • To start with CoH should NOT work on multiple levels, that's just complete BS. Had a match recently against a SWF on Ironworks where they booned the top of the main building with CoH and Shadow Step. Surprisingly enough, it was a 4E. I went out of my way once to snuff it and it cost me a ton of pressure only for it to be right back up 20 seconds later.

  • What's COH at right now... 35%?

    I think that players got the hang of using Boons

    But then the time they spent setting it means that time wasn't spent on Gens... so give and take