Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we now have the link here for reference.
Could the dates of the shards (or even what the log in rewards for each day) be edited into that post? I saw there was a Twitter reply listing the days for shards but probably helpful if it was in that post to easily check.
Could the dates of the shards (or even what the log in rewards for each day) be edited into that post? I saw there was a Twitter reply listing the days for shards but probably helpful if it was in that post to easily check.
- Increased chance for Coal Tower, Wreckers' Yard, Dead Dwag Saloon, Ironworks of Misery, Mount Ormond Resort and Gas Heaven.
- Community voted Shrine
All of these things last until 11 October.
Perhaps someone forget the link, but I hope I could help you.
General question, how does "Player XP" work now, or what real role does it play? I'm just not understanding what tangible value is provided by having Double XP. How does it benefit me in the end vs just earning 1x XP?
General question, how does "Player XP" work now, or what real role does it play? I'm just not understanding what tangible value is provided by having Double XP. How does it benefit me in the end vs just earning 1x XP?
Your XP adds to your player level which directly increases the amount of iridescent shards you earn, so as you level up your player level using XP you gain more shards for each level.
General question, how does "Player XP" work now, or what real role does it play? I'm just not understanding what tangible value is provided by having Double XP. How does it benefit me in the end vs just earning 1x XP?
Player XP lets you level up and every time you level up you earn 325 shards I think? So it pretty much helps you earn shards faster. You earn XP after every match.
Player XP lets you level up and every time you level up you earn 325 shards I think? So it pretty much helps you earn shards faster. You earn XP after every match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here are the results:
- Double Player XP
- Daily Login Reward
- Increased chance for Coal Tower, Wreckers' Yard, Dead Dwag Saloon, Ironworks of Misery, Mount Ormond Resort and Gas Heaven.
- Community voted Shrine
All of these things last until 11 October.
Perhaps someone forget the link, but I hope I could help you.
Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we now have the link here for reference.
Could the dates of the shards (or even what the log in rewards for each day) be edited into that post? I saw there was a Twitter reply listing the days for shards but probably helpful if it was in that post to easily check.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1577437915076235264?t=NisPzSfpTLPoAjH1uf-5Xw&s=19good point, I'll add them
Thanks Mandy :)
General question, how does "Player XP" work now, or what real role does it play? I'm just not understanding what tangible value is provided by having Double XP. How does it benefit me in the end vs just earning 1x XP?
Your XP adds to your player level which directly increases the amount of iridescent shards you earn, so as you level up your player level using XP you gain more shards for each level.
Player XP lets you level up and every time you level up you earn 325 shards I think? So it pretty much helps you earn shards faster. You earn XP after every match.
Thanks for that! I forgot you got shards!
😊👍️ Np!