What chapter would you like to see in the future
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it will ever. but Such a Nostalgic Game series. and im sure they could figure out how to do it right
Never played Outlast, For Honor, Resident Evil, or FNAF so I'm not all that interested in them as franchises. Likewise I never saw Slenderman so doesn't mean much to me.
Exorcist and Alien are both fantastic movies, but Alien is definitely the one that I think would work better as a chapter. It's much easier to picture the Alien chasing after survivors than a possessed pre-teen. Also the Nostromo would be a cool map. ๐
Marta would be pretty neat.
However i much rather want a Phantasm chapter.