Nurse's needs to be fixed

The game has a seizure any time I face her and it's because of her teleporting power the only killers to have something like Nurse's power is Demo and Onyro but the thing is Demo and Onyro have certain spots they can teleport too while Nurse just gives the game a stroke since it can't tell which person to go with the survivor or Nurse.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    The game has a seizure any time I face her and it's because of her teleporting power the only killers to have something like Nurse's power is Demo and Onyro but the thing is Demo and Onyro have certain spots they can teleport too while Nurse just gives the game a stroke since it can't tell which person to go with the survivor or Nurse.

    Sounds like your system because I never have a those issues when I face her. She also can't teleport through everything, there are objects she can't go through.

  • That's a you thing,I don't get those issues vs her. Check your system,could be a SNAFU

  • This isnt what I think it is...right?