Level up of Characters

Hi Guys,

How many hours do you think it will take to level up all survivors and killers to at least prestige 3.

I want to finally have all of them done so i can start trying new builds on each character. How many hours and bloodpoints do you think it will take to complete this?

Also whats the best build for a spirit and artist?

Cheers!!

Comments

  • There ts 29 killers and 33 survivors in game. Prestiging one character takes approximately 1 million bp. So you need 186 000 000 bloodpoints to p3 every character.

    If you play 4 games per hour and earn 30k bp per game, you will need 1550 hours.

    If you play 2 hours a day, it will take a couple of years.

  • @kaeru said:

    There ts 29 killers and 33 survivors in game. Prestiging one character takes approximately 1 million bp. So you need 186 000 000 bloodpoints to p3 every character.

    If you play 4 games per hour and earn 30k bp per game, you will need 1550 hours.

    If you play 2 hours a day, it will take a couple of years.

    Not counting the dailies, archives, and any offering that boost BP gained.

  • @WorthlessBeing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3217563#Comment_3217563

    Not counting the dailies, archives, and any offering that boost BP gained.

    Yes, I didn't count any of that. It is definitely may take less time.

  • @kaeru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3217573#Comment_3217573

    Yes, I didn't count any of that. It is definitely may take less time.

    I also forgot to add the incentive.

    To simplify it for OP: It will take some time, but you don't need to have all characters at P3, P1 gives their three perks at level 1 to each survivor/killer and you can gain the two other levels in the Bloodweb. That's how I do it.

  • I'm going the route of P3ing all killers as that's what I mostly play and it will make leveling new killers much easier. On the survivor side, I'm doing it as @WorthlessBeing mentioned and running one main survivor then P1ing all the others that I don't play, then leveling up their perks in my main's bloodweb.

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    I'm going the route of P3ing all killers as that's what I mostly play and it will make leveling new killers much easier. On the survivor side, I'm doing it as @WorthlessBeing mentioned and running one main survivor then P1ing all the others that I don't play, then leveling up their perks in my main's bloodweb.

    Funnily enough I found keeping all killers I don't main as P1 is funnier because a Bloodweb without perks is boring.

  • @kaeru said:

    There ts 29 killers and 33 survivors in game. Prestiging one character takes approximately 1 million bp. So you need 186 000 000 bloodpoints to p3 every character.

    If you play 4 games per hour and earn 30k bp per game, you will need 1550 hours.

    If you play 2 hours a day, it will take a couple of years.

    You’re forgetting in this analysis all the ways to get bonus bloodpoints.

    • Offerings can double you endgame base points
    • Daily Rituals give 30k-60k each, and tome challenges are about 20-40k each
    • You get hundreds of thousands or millions of exp each month based on your Grade
    • They have bonus bloodpoint events with 1.5x or 2x bloodpoints pretty regularly as well as daily login reward events worth around 50k per login
    • There are pretty regular free bloodpoint code giveaways that pop up worth hundreds of thousands of bloodpoints at a time

    All those bonuses significantly increase the total number of bloodpoints you can earn per day. Yes, it still takes a really long time to get literally every character in the game to P3 from scratch, but it’s a lot less than that 1550 hour estimate.