I Really Love the awful unfair Map Design

I really love that 90% of the Maps are survivor sided

I Really Love playing in Maps where 95% of the Palets are God or Save Palets

I Really Love that most Maps are so big that u cant defend Gens because the Gen Speed is so fast

I Really Love that on most Map u Need to break like 10 Palets before u can get the First Survivor

I Really that some Maps has some Main Building where Survivors have God Mode becauseof Insane strong Windows where u cant so anything as M1 Killer

I Really Love that out of 28 Killers u only can Play Blight or Nurse to even have a Change against good Survivor

I Really Love that Gen Speed is still Way to fast


BHVR plz finally fix the Map Designs

Comments

  • I really love playing Trapper...

    Man I must hate myself ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Bloodraven said:

    I really love playing Trapper...

    Man I must hate myself ๐Ÿ˜…

    Or Sadako Players ๐Ÿ˜…

    I love Sadako but sadly i cant Play Killers like her alot because of the awful Map Design :(

  • So since we are just saying things that we absolutely love

    I absolutely love that premonition hasn't received any changes yet despite being one of the weakest perks in the game

    I absolutely love that camping is still so effective and the killer gets rewarded for it

  • I love how every new killer is the same but with different lore and visual design!

  • @versacefeng said:

    I love how every new killer is the same but with different lore and visual design!

    what?

  • The scariest part about map design is that the majority of the most unbalanced maps in the game were released through the last 2 years, showing that they straight up refuse to improve and listen to feedback. To think that they originally wanted 2 god pallets in the main hall of RPD and another one in the library...

  • Yup. If it's not Nurse or Blight, you have no excuse losing 90%+ of the time.

  • I love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch