What's your relationship with DBD look like rn?
Mine goes like this:
"Hm, maybe some of killer X/survivor would be cool"
Play 1 match
"Ok cool that was fun yeah./That sucked/Whatever"
Quit for the rest of the day.
Mine goes like this:
"Hm, maybe some of killer X/survivor would be cool"
Play 1 match
"Ok cool that was fun yeah./That sucked/Whatever"
Quit for the rest of the day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm really having the least amount of fun in this game since I've started playing. Had a break, came back and now I'm honestly just not having fun anymore. Might be time to move to something else.
Which is really sad, I adore this game. The creators and the art team. I'm just not having fun anymore. :(
I play every couple of days, but probably gonna turn into way less. And I'm probably gonna take a long break before the next rift comes out, because I'm burnt out on this game.
Haven't played for about a month and still counting🙂
I haven't played in 2 weeks, I'm playing other new games. I won't play it again soon unless they offer again the +2 additional levels per existing Prestige level. I might play some games next week or when they have the x2 bloodpoints event.
I'm scared to ask, but what are you at rn?
pretty bad. until i met my fav perk. no mither. been a blast ever since. makes soloq even more fun than it already is. im not joking lol.
I'm at p60. Took a week break when patch first came out.
I play at least 3-5 matches a day, usually whatever side the incentive is on (so a lot of survivor), but 10+ matches most days. I use it to decompress after work, usually my first couple games are sleepwalking.
Most days I just use it do tune everything else out for a bit, and I rarely get invested enough for it to make me mad. And to be honest, at 2.5K hours, some days I get frustrated with how much time I sink into it; it's just a super accessible thing to distract myself with, and there's no end really.
It would probably be for the best if I totally lost interest, but it's like a habit at this point.
So probably not healthy.