Decrease entity volume
I have to take my headphone off everytime I die (often). Why is this ######### so loud?
I have to take my headphone off everytime I die (often). Why is this ######### so loud?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, all the noise made when a survivor gets sacrificed should be reduced, and not only for your complain which is valid, also for be able to hear other things and the killer.
This is actually a bug. The struggle phase music keeps playing even after the survivor is dead. The music stopped when the survivor died. There is a bug report in BUG REPORTING - give it some up votes.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343112/music-keeps-playing-when-it-shouldnt
Yes, please.
The noise of a survivor being sacrificed is so loud it overshadows every other sound in the game, esspecially the killer's terror radius
Yes please turn this down. You can’t even hear the terror radius over this. It’s obnoxious.