The new "Progression" system has actually severely regressed my account.

I don't have a ton of time to play the game, but have been playing since launch. I had very recently before the update, finally unlocked all the killers teachable perks and most of the survivors. Unfortunately, they did this update. Now all those perks are re-locked and I need to pour tons more BP into the characters to unlock them again so I can get them on new characters.

This happened because I stopped putting BP into characters once I unlocked their perks at level 40, which BHVR has decided means I don't get those perks anymore.

Comments

  • They technically aren't locked.

    You should see those versions appear in your other character's bloodwebs/loadouts even tho it says they're locked. To get tier 3 you need to get to prestige 3 or level them up via bloodweb.

  • @Codyislucky said:

    I don't have a ton of time to play the game, but have been playing since launch. I had very recently before the update, finally unlocked all the killers teachable perks and most of the survivors. Unfortunately, they did this update. Now all those perks are re-locked and I need to pour tons more BP into the characters to unlock them again so I can get them on new characters.

    This happened because I stopped putting BP into characters once I unlocked their perks at level 40, which BHVR has decided means I don't get those perks anymore.

    Its just a visual bug if you unlocked the teachables you will have them unlocked at tier 1 on all characters unless you already leveled them in the bloodweb, the perk icon display on the character screen doesnt change until you prestige because its updated for the new system,