New cosmetics
Dwight
Mohawk
Monocle
Leopard print Speedos (imagine chasing that around!)
Flip flops (Thongs if your Australian...yeah, I dont know why)
Meg
Yellow tennis dress (not like the two piece skirt in game currently, a one piece)
David
Leatherman
Trapper
Topless scarred
Huntress
Bikini top....yeah, think of the physics....you'd want to be face camped
Nurse
Hospital gown with the back door flap open
Claudette
AFRO TIME
Ace
Super hero costumes
Magician
Clown
Santa
Chucky
Drag
Comments
Wraith
Some pants, PANTS to cover those chick stick legs!
huntress, devs please for the love of god
Nea needs a orange prison uniform
A$$less chaps perhaps?
Pros: Makes her look extemely badass
Balance issues: May result in baby killer tears
thanks for reminding me of:
Meg could probably use a pair, too.
Swimwear perhaps
If I want Jeff to dress up in drag, why do I not have the option?
Not very inclusive .....