I don't care as long as my team tries to help. But when it's early game, I get hooked, and one of my teammates even leave the generator they are repairing to go help me or when they don't even come close, that's annoying and I hate it
I prefer to lose during the endgame because it usually means the game came pretty close and wasn't a bloodbath for both sides. Personally it's nice actually making it to the endgame and the killer owns us, mostly because we felt as if the game aged well. Survivors felt like they contributed a lot, and the killer managed to get their sacrifices. Might be a personal opinion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Atleast I can feel like I almost made it and I contributed to helping my teammates out
I prefer to lose before endgame, feels like a waste to die in the endgame after doing things well during the match or just surviving well.
I don't care as long as my team tries to help. But when it's early game, I get hooked, and one of my teammates even leave the generator they are repairing to go help me or when they don't even come close, that's annoying and I hate it
I prefer to lose during the endgame because it usually means the game came pretty close and wasn't a bloodbath for both sides. Personally it's nice actually making it to the endgame and the killer owns us, mostly because we felt as if the game aged well. Survivors felt like they contributed a lot, and the killer managed to get their sacrifices. Might be a personal opinion.