Iron Will reverse and rework

You are able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain.

  • When Injured, The Grunts of Pain volume was reduced by 50/75/100%. (Reversal)
  • The volume was increased to 25% when Exhausted. (Rework/Change)


On Tier 3: When not exhausted - 100%.

All Tiers: When exhausted - 25%.

Value: 100% (Tier 3 iron will) - 75% (Exhaustion Penalty) = 25%. (Current Value)

Comments

  • That brings back the issue it had. 100% volume reduction is unhealthy unless it has BOTH a hard time limit AND a situational-only trigger.

    For example, when (specific situation or criteria happens), gain 100% reduction for (limited time window).

  • You should never be 100% silent.


    EVER.


    That was a necessary change and should never be reverted.

  • I disagree with the 100% reduction...


    I've seen a lot of your discussions lately, so I thought I'd take a quick peek at the kind of discussions you've been building.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    You should never be 100% silent.

    EVER.

    That was a necessary change and should never be reverted.

    I disagree slightly, not with regards to iron will, but i dont mind the 100% if its situational/time limited, like OTR or Low Profile are no problem in my mind. I also dont think i would argue with it on no mither with being broken as a disadvantage.

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3213276#Comment_3213276

    I disagree slightly, not with regards to iron will, but i dont mind the 100% if its situational/time limited, like OTR or Low Profile are no problem in my mind. I also dont think i would argue with it on no mither with being broken as a disadvantage.

    It would need to be EXTREMELY short. 20 seconds at the most. And the conditions that trigger it should be beyond the Survivors' ability to control.

  • Iron Will is still very good. And you forget crouching reduces the grunts of pain by 25% or 50%. So...

  • @RyanTheNarrator said:

    You are able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain.

    • When Injured, The Grunts of Pain volume was reduced by 50/75/100%. (Reversal)
    • The volume was increased to 25% when Exhausted. (Rework/Change)

    On Tier 3: When not exhausted - 100%.

    All Tiers: When exhausted - 25%.

    Value: 100% (Tier 3 iron will) - 75% (Exhaustion Penalty) = 25%. (Current Value)

    Iron will on ace is still very similar to before, lets not bring back this perk please.