Which Psycho would you want to be in DBD more than the other?
in Polls
My personal favourite is Patrick.
My personal favourite is Patrick.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"I'm just a happy camper" - Patrick Bateman
I think Psycho is the only one who would fit in DBD well as well as having a chance of making it in too when compared to the other options.
I don't think we'll ever see American Psycho come into dbd because i don't see how they could capture and translate the essence of the movie in a game like dbd since American Psycho is more than just Patrick Bateman running around with a chainsaw while naked.
Also i highly doubt we'll ever see any of King's work come into dbd or any other video game for that matter, last time there was a game of his work was about 2 decades ago and i don't see that changing anytime soon.
I went with The Shining not because I think any of these three are interesting in terms of game mechanics but because I think the hotel and topiary maze from The Shining would be a fantastic map. ๐