Can you do us a solid and give us ugly sweaters for the other legendary chars and killers?
If possible, can we finally get ugly xmas sweaters for characters like james or chris, and for the killers (including the rest of legion)?
Please, thank you
If possible, can we finally get ugly xmas sweaters for characters like james or chris, and for the killers (including the rest of legion)?
Please, thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well now I want to see a Dredge made entirely out of ugly sweaters. 😄
While at it, consider including bloody clothes for legendaries as well?
I mean they are 15€ a piece, come on.
I would love to see sweaters for Lisa, Claire and Sheva.