Dead by Daylight Ps4
I've had a pretty okay experience with this game except for one BIG problem. I can't even play the game! What went wrong in this update as to where its become Russian Roulette for disconnects? I'm sure that a few other Ps4 players have had it happen to them, where the screen freezes and blacks out then blue screens you with an error message. I lost rank 1 and 2 because of this happening repeatedly. Devs please fix this, we're suffering on Ps4 right now..
Comments
its not just Ps4 getting this, Xbox one has been feeling it ever sense clown released, but its worse now than ever
I literally stopped running bloody party and escape cakes due to the fact that every time I run them my game literally crashes
It just happened to me today while playing Legion on Family Residence. In some matches one or two of the survivors glitch out and disconnect right after. Is happening to everyone.