My thoughts on this ptb

Hello it's been awhile since I've made one of these but I'm heavily disappointed with this ptb. I love GhostFace's mori and with this change you have to be the last survivor for it. Personally ya killed two very fun killer perks like rancor and devour.

I understand the unbreakable basekit though but now with the changes you have many useless perks now. I'm honestly glad this isn't coming to live yet. I hope the game comes up with something better.

Basically you're forcing killer players to play with certain killers for their fun. RIP twins

Comments

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    Hello it's been awhile since I've made one of these but I'm heavily disappointed with this ptb. I love GhostFace's mori and with this change you have to be the last survivor for it. Personally ya killed two very fun killer perks like rancor and devour.

    I understand the unbreakable basekit though but now with the changes you have many useless perks now. I'm honestly glad this isn't coming to live yet. I hope the game comes up with something better.

    Basically you're forcing killer players to play with certain killers for their fun. RIP twins

    Dw my friend. Have you seen the next rift cosmetics? If not I would happily recommend go check them out. Your frown will be upside down. Who cares about this ptb when you got new ghostface masks. In the next rift

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/348800/my-thoughts-on-this-ptb

    Dw my friend. Have you seen the next rift cosmetics? If not I would happily recommend go check them out. Your frown will be upside down. Who cares about this ptb when you got new ghostface masks. In the next rift

    I'm pumped for the next rift. I honestly love the scarecrow look and we are getting other masks as well

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3210295#Comment_3210295

    I'm pumped for the next rift. I honestly love the scarecrow look and we are getting other masks as well

    Derp face babyyyy