Last Man Standing is like Nails on a Chalkboard
Every time I hear either of the Last Man Standing sounds my skin crawls.
I just watched CoconutRTS' recent vid on the PTB and after just hearing those sounds I am not even going to try the PTB. Those sounds are unacceptably awful. They actually make me cringe.
Both mechanics are broken, smoking piles of trash that should never be put into the game. If this goes live as is, especially with those sounds, I can hang up my hat and leave the game behind like so many others have.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if BHVR doesn't make many, if any, improvements and implements both mechanics close to as is just like they did with the MMR system which is still worse than the old Emblem system. They seem to have to use stuff they make as if they report to their shareholders that they never make a mistake and never waste any development time.
Prove me wrong BHVR. Put these ideas in the bin. There are much better ideas on these very forums.
Comments