This game can be very stressful, but not because it's difficult

Today, my games consisted of:

2 normal matches

  • I got bodied as Nurse in one
  • Everyone gave up against my Slinger in the other

1 match with a subtle cheater turned blatant cheater

1 match where I was sent to play on German servers despite the fact that I live in Central US (the lag made the match virtually unplayable)

1 match against two subtle cheaters with speedhacks

This game is not even worth my time with how bad the servers are and how often I run into cheaters. Too bad I love playing it as much as I do. When this game works, I really enjoy it. But there's too many issues with lag and cheaters to really enjoy it properly (literally this is the only game I play where I encounter lag and cheaters).

It's kind of heartbreaking, and kind of frustrating. Maybe I'll just play something else for a while.

Comments

  • i feel you, honestly sometimes it gets so frustrating that you play one game and quit and mostly on killer

    i don't even know how the pressure builds up, its just don't get it, you just playing pretty chill not caring about a win and then all sudden u realize u are on the verge of throwing a pallet at a survivor

  • "Go play Civilization"

  • To be honest for me the most frustrating thing in DbD is teammates because you cannot communicate with them. Like they stand in doorways and block you (whether that's intentional or not I cannot tell).


    The other frustrating thing is killers tunneling newbies and camping them, they really smell the new blood. Just now I had a game where a newbie killer tunneled the most inexperienced/newbie survivor. It's amazing how much of an instinct it really is. Somehow we saved him though and he escaped.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    "Go play Civilization"

    I unironically played Dwarf Fortress after getting off DbD. (it's kinda like Civilization, but for people that like looking at spreadsheets)