perk tiers?
can we just get rid of them they are pointless i feel like i only use tier 1 pebble if im doing time challenges
can we just get rid of them they are pointless i feel like i only use tier 1 pebble if im doing time challenges
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs stated they don’t want to get rid of them and they obviously don’t view them as pointless.
you trust the devs? on whats good and bad
I just said how it is? I didn’t give my opinion at all.
With the reduced grind I don't mind them too much. Would be kinda boring if you could get all the perks that quickly