MAJOR BUG WITH SURVIVOR
Seriously how did this happen it's stupid. I faced a Billy and used Sprint Burst to run away from him and got pretty far BUT it teleported me into his SAW and I got downed. Is this autoaim XD. No it's a bug. Please fix this it's made survivor unplayable since the killers can get me from so, so far away because I teleport it's really unfair. @Cake1100 btw I apologise for assuming u tried to lead the killer to me in that game I now realise he just found me. It's just that I once had a survivor do that with a Billy and it makes me on edge whenever I see someone get slugged like that and the killer finding me. But ik you didn't try to lead him to me.
Comments
That just sounds like bad internet. What platform are you playing on?
PC and the ping was under 100. He didnt lagswitch either. I know bad internet when I see it and that wasn't bad internet even my teammates saw it
Well the chainsaw has compensation because the devs didnt manage to get the hitbox done properly.
And everybody knows that sprinburst+billy is basically asking for a bug, before they changed the hitbox you could literally chainsaw straight after a survivor runing with sprintburst and were unable to hit them
It's still possible for people using bad internet. I've had games like that, where the lobby said 100 ping and the killer still ultra-lagged. Just because it says 100 ping for a little doesn't mean it's going to stay 100 the whole trial.
Bug Report: Survivor was downed somehow, plz fix.
Just a thought, but it could also be your internet.
Someone else on the forum had the same bug too. It's not just me. Might be a Sprint burst and chainsaw bug tho. Idk never seen that before.
Bug report: Killer was bullied somehow, pls nerf survivors so they can't vault a pallet or they'll be injured.
My internet is fine just checked it. Idk someone else had the same thing on this forum. It might just be a 1 off. I hope it's not a bug tho since it sucked for me.
You're probably right. Idk tho it seemed weird how I was behind a wall where he couldn't reach me and all of a sudden I met his saw.
Possibly. I've noticed in general, the game isn't very good at handling sudden bursts of speed very well. Exhuastion perks, killer powers, etc. It always causes some sort of game lag.
You're probably right. Thanks for actually responding to me in a genuine way unlike @Justicar
No problem dude
I'll play survivor again then.
Yikes. His ping wasn't that good on my side & sb + chainsaw can sometimes cause that bug to happen and Idk why.
that was a bug that came with a fix on billys chainsaw a long time ago about sprint burst, now it bugged all perks with speed boosts
Oh ok. You saw that though right? It was horrendous.