shadow step?
why do you survivors run shadow step but don't run boon circle of healing stop doing this! lol is annoying
why do you survivors run shadow step but don't run boon circle of healing stop doing this! lol is annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't need to heal if the killer can't know where they are.
The right to use any PERK you like.
One of the most annoying things about boons is needing to heal and going to a boon and then it isn't COH.
All my Survivor builds have CoH and ShadowStep because SS has saved my bacon multiple times and I was able to heal lol. I lov how so many dis on Shadow Step, some I have seen call it weak or trash. You just have to know how to use it correctly.
Because it helps to be unseen/lose the killer/counter aura reading killer perks etc.
I find it to be much more useful than circle of healing…figure out how to heal yourself, plan ahead, find a teammate.
Here you go.